Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So basically I just bought this stang its an 89 GT. (my second stang) and the blinkers aren't hooked up but he had the blinker assembly stick thing (not sure what to call it?) so I went ahead and hooked up the 2 connections and tried my blinkers and nothing happened. The ignition switch behind the wheel is new. the hazards work so its not bulbs.... and I tried 2 of the blinker/wiper stick assemblys. however both of them are in used condition. I provided a picture of the connections plugged in, I didn't have it attached to the steering wheel yet. Just plugged in the connections and moved the stick from up to down. and nothing happened.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
So basically I just bought this stang its an 89 GT. (my second stang) and the blinkers aren't hooked up but he had the blinker assembly stick thing (not sure what to call it?) so I went ahead and hooked up the 2 connections and tried my blinkers and nothing happened. The ignition switch behind the wheel is new. the hazards work so its not bulbs.... and I tried 2 of the blinker/wiper stick assemblys. however both of them are in used condition. I provided a picture of the connections plugged in, I didn't have it attached to the steering wheel yet. Just plugged in the connections and moved the stick from up to down. and nothing happened.
I had the same problem a while back and it turned out
that the ignition switch came apart a little but I also had
no power to the heater motor either. I repaired the switch
and everything came back. Does your heater blower work?.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts