Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Diablo Predator tuner yesterday and programmed my stang with the 87 octane tune that came standard on the tuner and all I can say is WOW! The tune made a huge difference and I can't wait to get it on the dyno for a custom tune and make it even better! But until then, how do I turn my rear cat sensors off with my predator? Or can it not be done until I get my stand on the dyno?

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
now you need to jump up to a 93 tune.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
If the Predator, doesn't have any user adjustability you'll have to wait. When you get it tuned on the dyno, just tell the tuner you want to shut off the rear O2's. It can only be done, if you have the software to tune it, Mike. SCT Tuner.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I had a feeling I would have to wait until I got on the dyno. But I won't have to wait too long b/c I am scheduled to get my stang on the dyno next Friday, July 10th which just so happens to be my 22nd bday! So that day will be a great day! Oh yea and I decided to change from the 87 tune to the 93 tune and i am speechless after feeling the differences. It's one thing to install pulleys, intake, and exhaust and see minimal performance differences but the tune just made the whole car come to life. I can't wait to get on the dyno!!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
hm i sold my diablo a while ago but you go into modify parameters and there should be an option for the o2 sensors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.