Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to download my new tune from BAMA to my SF3. Everythime I connect it to my computer and try to download device drivers, I get an error message. I tried following the links on SCT's site, but it still doesn't work. This is the first time I have tried to connect the device to my laptop (Windows 7) to download this tune. I have my computer set on automatic update, but nothing seems to be working. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
-J

·
Registered
637 Posts
I've been trying to download my new tune from BAMA to my SF3. Everythime I connect it to my computer and try to download device drivers, I get an error message. I tried following the links on SCT's site, but it still doesn't work. This is the first time I have tried to connect the device to my laptop (Windows 7) to download this tune. I have my computer set on automatic update, but nothing seems to be working. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
-J
Couple of things to try.

1- Try to use a different USB port
2- Disconnect other USB connected devices, and then plug the SCT tuner in. Give that a shot, make sure you have installed everything first in regards to the SCT tune software, etc.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured it out. Thank you for the help.

-J

·
Registered
373 Posts
I figured it out. Thank you for the help.

-J
Could you tell use what you ddid to sort the problem out in case any of us run into the same issue?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts