Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i start the car after clearing code p0113 it idles fine.Whan i go for a ride and normally accelerate, the engine light comes back on and throws the same code.Also still throwing code p0102. I cleand the MAF with MAF cleaner. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
I think you either damaged the MAF wiring harness or the MAF sensor. Check your harness and connector for shorts & pinched wires. Do you know anyone with a GT that you could borrow their MAF sensor just to see?

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The snap feature is broken and it will not snap in place.I hope the dealer carries it.I also hope this is it. Tried fastening it into place securely , but no luck.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Can you use electrical tape to secure it, to see if it fixes the problem?

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, there was a small piece of plastic (from a tab broken off) lodged underneath, yes underneath of the rubber seal on the inside of the harness connector. This was preventing it from seating all the way. Runs great now and will renew the plates tomorrow and START DRIVING AGAIN! :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
Ok, there was a small piece of plastic (from a tab broken off) lodged underneath, yes underneath of the rubber seal on the inside of the harness connector. This was preventing it from seating all the way. Runs great now and will renew the plates tomorrow and START DRIVING AGAIN! :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup
Fantastic... You should still go ahead and replace that connector when you get the chance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.