Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help with 1986 mustang edelbrock rpm intake manifold vacuum lines. what hooks up to what.. please help me with some pictures please if you can.. thank you

I have 2 ports that come out of the intake manifold.

1. comes out towards the firewall, i have just the fuel pressure reg on it.

2. comes out towards the front of the car, i have the charcoal canister line on it.

Now i have some extra vacuum lines that come from the passenger side of the engine bay. its the line that has the vacuum check valve and then tees off and goes towards the intake manifold.. hope this helps

PLease help..

·
Registered
607 Posts
Bump To Help With This Issue

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
You may have to use T fittings to accomodate all the vacuum smog crap. The back one is usually for the brake booster, thats what I use mine for, because thats the way it was, and a T junction off that line to operate the heater stuff.

If possible always take a picture before starting a project, it could help with reassembly.

Hope that helped some. Maybe someone more familiar will show up. I presume you switched to a carb from FI?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.