Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Mustang GT Premium and I was set on getting a the Cervini's Ram Air Hood. I noticed something that I didn't like and made me confused so I need some help. Cervini's Ram Air Hood are made for the 05-09 models and then for the 10-12 models. Now, at all american muscle, under the sections for "hoods for the 2010 year" the 05-09 model hood comes up for some reason. I wanted to get this hood because it has that nice aggressive look that I wanted in a hood, and because it is a functional hood. The Ram Air Kit for the 10-12 models has not come out yet but on Cervini's site, it says that they are working on it and there will be a Ram Air Kit the the 5.0's and 3.7's. Since I have a 4.6, would the Ram Air Kit also fit for my car because they are the same hood, or is there just no Ram Air Kit for the 2010 model? If I can't get the Ram Air Kit for this hood that will fit my year then I wont get the hood, so what other hoods should I look into if I don't get this one? I would prefer hoods that are functional. Thank You.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Well from a neutral standpoint I think the best thing for both our parties would be to get the ram air hood kit for the 05-09 models and get it painted black since that color goes well on everything. And if it doesn't fit you could ship it to me, and since I'm an honest guy I'll even pay for half the shipping :)). I'm sure someone here a little more knowledgable will be along shortly

Living another day
To bust another clay

·
Registered
412 Posts
I've read where others had to remove the Ram air because the turbulence it caused at the m.a.f. caused the car to run crappy. You should Google it b4 buying.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts