Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking @ changing the radio on the 2011 GT with Shaker 500, wanted to put a screen with GPS but i wanted to keep the Sync options !!!! i've seen the modules and kits available for the swap but wanted to know if anyone here has done it and has any ideas or suggestions (pics) !!! please let me know *

the dealer wanted to do the install but was $3k ( insane )

thank you for all the help !*

·
Registered
122 Posts
Scosche may or may not be available, but those pictures are of the Metra kit, which is available.

@metaleric84 - I can't help with install details as a buddy of mine did the work. I watched him though, and the only tools he needed were a screwdriver and a little pry tool to lift the center console.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you very much for the pics !!! it helps me see the location of where the screen would be !!!

did ut car come with the sync options?
if it did, did u have to get the $200 module for it ?!

·
Registered
122 Posts
thank you very much for the pics !!! it helps me see the location of where the screen would be !!!

did ut car come with the sync options?
if it did, did u have to get the $200 module for it ?!
Sorry bud, can't help there, I have a base model without sync.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Scosche may or may not be available, but those pictures are of the Metra kit, which is available.

@metaleric84 - I can't help with install details as a buddy of mine did the work. I watched him though, and the only tools he needed were a screwdriver and a little pry tool to lift the center console.
My bad. I was thinking that was the Scoshe dash kit. :mesad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts