Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a new radiator bad, i dont want a plastic one and i dont really like the idea of having to modify parts of my engine bay to put the summit one for$280 and idk about the fluydine for for 370 whats a good aluminum radiator that i dont have to do modifications to for it to fit

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Mishimoto. It's 1/2 the price of a Fluidyne and doesn't have the same tendency to leak.

R

·
0 Posts
i need a new radiator bad, i dont want a plastic one and i dont really like the idea of having to modify parts of my engine bay to put the summit one for$280 and idk about the fluydine for for 370 whats a good aluminum radiator that i dont have to do modifications to for it to fit
i think the summit rad is a direct bolt in....

also there are these choices...

Performance Ford Mustang Radiators, Aluminum Radiators at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

(^Site sponsor^)

Ford Racing Radiators - JEGS

JEGS 1979-93 Mustang Aluminum Radiator - JEGS

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Any of those should fit the bill. There's also Be Cool but they're rather pricey and I've heard they have problems too. I'd go with Griffin, Fluidyne, or Summit. For the cooling system, you shouldn't scrimp if at all possible.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im really liking the Mishimoto one i think its gunna be the winner, thanks alot guys big help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.