Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having trouble with my turn signals, they dont work at all. i replaced both flashers, all my bulbs are good, and the wiring and fuses all look good. my guess is its the switch. A wire came out of one of the connectors on the switch and I was wondering if anybody had some pics of the wiring on the back of the connector so I can check and see if mine is correct. The turn signal switch is the same from 87-89 the 90-93 are a little different. The connector i need is the one pictured below, it is the top connector on the switch. thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
I know that harness, that's probably your problem but no picture from me. Maybe someone will have one.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Good luck on that one. It is probably the wire.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
wow same exact issue i had on my 89 gt i had no turn signals for the longest time.I checked it all and i took apart my turn signal.but after i figured it out,it was just a wire in the wrong connector.It was my power wire(orange yellow)i think but i will double check.
you have the right block that they go in.

I'll be back with a picture.
what year is your car.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
these are some pictures i took of mine,hope it helps out

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks, those pics really helped out. mine were in the wrong spots. that and i wasnt getting power to my orange/yellow wire. its all fixed now. :happydance:

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
There you go, that should show where they go.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
glad it worked out.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Way to go dude... :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
No, the harness is on the steering column then it looks like it routes towards the firewall on the left side of the steering column. I had a problem with the power wire and traced it to the hazard switch connector so you might want to check for any problems there too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.