Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listen this is mainy for all the AZ members. Im really interested in putting stripes on my 06 stang. Im having a little trouble finding somebody who can do it. I was wondering for all the AZ members who have stripes on their stang where you got it done and if you dont mind me asking how much it cost you?
Thanks
-Tyler

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Tyler White Angel con probably help you on that. You can P.M. her.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i tried getting the vinyls and doing it myself but it was and extremely hard process putting the vinyls on the front and back bumpers. If you can help me in any way it will be appreciated.
Thanks
-Tyler

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
IMO painted are the way to go. they probably cost 3 times as much but they last so much longer in the long run.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
We PM'd each other my shop is about 250 miles from him. So if anyone has heard of a shop in the Tucson area please post!!

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
IMO painted are the way to go. they probably cost 3 times as much but they last so much longer in the long run.
I also like the painted ones better. Have you thought of this way Tyler.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I can't be much help to you since I don't live in Arizona, but I am just popping in to say you will be happy with the stripes! They really add the look of the car!

·
Registered
422 Posts
And wait a minute. In your profile, it says you're 15. Do you just have the car for when you turn 16 and have your license or what? (Just curious)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Try Manny Stone Decorators or Skyline Display and Design in Tucson. I was in the Exhibit business and suggest if you find no one else you might talk to these companies and see if someone in their graphics department will help you. If they cannot do it for you, one of the people may know someone. When you build an exhibit, the graphics and signage are important and their using a computer and I think a "Gerber" machine for the vinyl cutting is the way to go. Other than that, I would search someone who is a "hot rod" or motorcycle painter and see what they would charge. A painter at a local dealer might know someone or might do it "on the side" for you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes i am fifteen. Im turning 16 in one months and i get my licence. The car is a hand me down. it was my dads but he got him a new car because he knew how much i love mustangs. Ive always loved the look and now im just trying to learn more about the mechanics of it all.

·
Registered
422 Posts
yes i am fifteen. Im turning 16 in one months and i get my licence. The car is a hand me down. it was my dads but he got him a new car because he knew how much i love mustangs. Ive always loved the look and now im just trying to learn more about the mechanics of it all.
Sounds like you'll have a fun 16th birthday to me! I remember how strange it was to get in a car and drive away for the first time, with one one else in the car. It was an awesome feeling, and if I had done it in a 'Stang it would have been that much better!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.