Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have an '87 LX which was originally a 4 cyl. the engine, transmission, rear end and full interior was swapped to a '93 5.0L... Now half of the electrical components in the car don't work, my fuel pump is completely rigged in a way to get it so the car runs. Even though the engine and interior is a 93 should i look for an 87 or a 93 harness and if anyone knows where to find the full harness for the entire car would be great. i need the full harness for everything including all interior electrical components, nothing works including power mirrors power lumbar in the seats, the blower motor for the heat is screwed up half the lights in the cluster such as check engine don't work.. any advice on what to do would be great!

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
you need a 93 harness

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Auto salvage. Pick up a harness there. As long as all the connectors are in good order you should be fine. Any damage to the wires can be easily repaired with some shrink tubing, soldering iron, and a good pair of wire strippers.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Talk to Todd at prestigemustang.com I'm sure they can hook you up with something. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from them, they had everything to me in a couple of days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts