Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 mustang stock but I just put a k&n fuel injected performance kit intake on it and while I was installing it I forgot to unplug the negative battery cable and I unpluged the maf sensor and now after I did it I feel that the car stall when I'm trying to go at stedy speed what seems to. Be the problem

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I have a 2002 mustang stock but I just put a k&n fuel injected performance kit intake on it and while I was installing it I forgot to unplug the negative battery cable and I unpluged the maf sensor and now after I did it I feel that the car stall when I'm trying to go at stedy speed what seems to. Be the problem
first off you need to work on your spelling and grammar I had a hard time trying to translate what it is that you are saying.

There shouldn't be a problem with unplugging the MAF when the car is off, even if the battery is still in. The MAF is not receiving any power when the car is off, so your problem lies elsewhere, unless you turned the car on without the MAF plugged in. But if you did plug it back in, check for vacuum leaks somewhere in the CAI system.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks and yea it was an yea it was an air leak by the throttle body and im sorry about my grammar i was in a hurry

thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.