Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I need a parts list of all the parts needed to do the mass air conversion for a 1987 cobra gt mustang. I was gonna buy a fender mounted cold air intake then I realized that I might as well do the mass air conversion at the same time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
eagle,

gt's were badged as Cobras in canada. Threw me for a loop first time I heard it too.

·
Registered
471 Posts
slideoil said:
eagle,

gt's were badged as Cobras in canada. Threw me for a loop first time I heard it too.
That's a personal pet peeve pf mine. I don't care what kind of sticker the stealership slapped on, they are not friggin Cobra's! I really hope that he didn't pay more for the car because of that sticker. I also hope he isn't getting ripped of by his insurance company either. Call them and find out the rate difference betwen a GT and a Cobra. If they are charging you more, threaten to sue them!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha no I didn't get ripped off infact I got a deal on the car 1200$ and I haven't got insurance for it yet because I don't have my N (which is just the stage of the liscencing in Canada that you don't require a person with their full liscence to drive with) and I'm 17 and could be driving but my parents didn't let me get my L (first stage of liscencing) for a year. The car running and it came with a upgraded cam, pace setter headers, flow master exhaust , new radiator, new distributer, new plug wires, new plugs, short shifter, new starter, new alternator, new fan and it has factory T tops and it has ford seat covers and ford floor mats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.