Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need some photos of ramp 51. Who can get-er-done?

(not area 51)

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
13,170 Posts

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Now that is too funnny!
Just google earth it...
I did just that the other day. Later I was thinking what a good (bad) hail strom would do there. Ramp 51 where the rail cars are?
Dave

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now that is too funnny!
Just google earth it...

I would like to see what it looks like today with all of our cars rusting away.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I appreciate the link.

However we need the LIVE satellite feed so that

we can see if anything, any cars are MOVING !

LOL.

Richard.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I appreciate the link.

However we need the LIVE satellite feed so that

we can see if anything, any cars are MOVING !

LOL.

Richard.
Exactly! We need some visual intel., photos, live feed web cam, satellite, space station. There has to be some recon.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Too funny..I mentioned to the person I spoke with today at FCS about all of the concerns most of you have with your cars being stuck at Ramp 51.

Her resposnse was that she was not aware of any reason for cars to just be sitting or on hold in any stages of the delivery process. She added that it may just be a overall volume problem which is causing deliveries to take longer..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Too funny..I mentioned to the person I spoke with today at FCS about all of the concerns most of you have with your cars being stuck at Ramp 51.

Her resposnse was that she was not aware of any reason for cars to just be sitting or on hold in any stages of the delivery process. She added that it may just be a overall volume problem which is causing deliveries to take longer..
That's interesting, since CS has been telling others today that all 'stangs are on hold, with unknown new ETA dates.

I wonder if CS could tell us what happened to JohnnyB? I hope Ford didn't put a hit out on him.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
We need some photos of ramp 51. Who can get-er-done?

(not area 51)

lol it might as well be Area 51. No sir this fence is for your protection to keep the Mustangs in err i mean whatever you think ya saw ya didn't those are actually ford fusions. Mustangs are a figment of your imagination something the locals have thought up as a means to get tourists here.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I think JohnnyB has got his Mustang now he is out having just to much fun lol! I hope no one at Ford tried to mess with him, he has been what has kept me from canceling the order since the dealer doesn't kno crap!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.