Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am purchasing a set of wheel spacers for my 2008 GT with the stock 18x8.5 bullitt wheels. They are not just the "washer" type, they are hub centric adapters. I just cant decide between 1" or 1.25". I want them to be nice and flush with the wheel well, but not sticking out. Any advice or pics would great!

D

·
0 Posts
Not sure this will help you, but I'm running 18x9s in front (without spacers) and I'm just about flush with fenders. In the rear I'm running 18x10s... and had to add a spacer (1/8") for caliper clearance reasons.. tires are about 1/4" outside of fenders. Are you talking about adding 1" or 1.25" adapters to just the rears of your 18x8.5s? Here are my pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I am purchasing a set of wheel spacers for my 2008 GT with the stock 18x8.5 bullitt wheels. They are not just the "washer" type, they are hub centric adapters. I just cant decide between 1" or 1.25". I want them to be nice and flush with the wheel well, but not sticking out. Any advice or pics would great!
13mm spacer works.There are a couple of s-197's that have that size spacer for a better fit.That is my next purchase for my new 18x8.5 bullitts(stockers).You'll have to install the extended studs they usually come with.
Considering the stock 18's come a 50mm offset they tuck in too far.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.