Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my 12 gt coupe lowered on s&r lowering springs with the koni orange shocks and struts. I hate the way it drives. I feel every bump it rattles and everything. My buddy put on eibach kit and his rides very smooth close to stock. Which lowering springs could I go with to achieve great ride quality and lowering. Thanks!

So far looking at steeds ultralite and the eibach sport line kit.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
808 Posts
Sounds like you should go with the Eibach kit. I have Steeda Sport springs, and Koni orange, and they are perfect.

·
Registered
561 Posts
The Steeda springs paired with our Pro Actions are another great option ... great ride quality:

Very competitve in price. As far as performance these pro actions have no competition. Hands down the best ride quality of a setup that costs hundreds more. No need to worry about adjusting just install and go! My ride quality is excellent and the handling is suprising in to turns! - See more at: Steeda 2011-14 Mustang Pro-Action Shocks and Struts 555-8405-11 - Free Shipping!
The ride quality from these are awesome! Its like the best of both worlds. I dont have the time to be playing with adjustments but if I did this is what it would feel like! Sweet ride and nice in the corners!! - See more at: Steeda 2011-14 Mustang Pro-Action Shocks and Struts 555-8405-11 - Free Shipping!
Let me know if I can help assist ... you can reach me at [email protected].

Best Regards,

TJ

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I have my 12 gt coupe lowered on s&r lowering springs with the koni orange shocks and struts. I hate the way it drives. I feel every bump it rattles and everything. My buddy put on eibach kit and his rides very smooth close to stock. Which lowering springs could I go with to achieve great ride quality and lowering. Thanks!

So far looking at steeds ultralite and the eibach sport line kit.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I think you answered your own question

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I don't think you would go wrong with either, I hear the Sportlines are a little more firm than the Prokit's, and you get a little more drop with the Sportlines. haven't heard anything bad about the Ultralites

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Yeah adjustable shocks and struts allow you to dial in the ride you want. Takico d-specs are what i use car rides great on steeda sports!

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
Eibach Pro Kit springs ride better than Sportlines. UPR Pro Series lowering springs are the same spec as Pro Kit. (they're made for us by Eibach)

But if ride quality is your number one concern, you can't beat Air Lift Performance suspension. It's more expensive than springs alone, but the ride quality is stellar. (you can call us at 561.588.6630 for pricing and info)

·
Registered
27 Posts
The BMR springs have incredible ride quality and handling to go with it. I loved it when I had my 2010. Absolutely cannot go wrong with them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts