Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay all, I need some assistance. I have a V6 Convertible and am wondering if indeed it does have a front sway bar! Could anyone with a stock V6 convertible post a picture of the bar and where it is mounted? I've looked under the front and must be an idiot because I can't find it. I thought the V6 came with a front, but not a rear?

Additionally, now that the aftermarket for these V6's is finally maturing a little what is a good set of front/rear bars for a good $$$? I need to put this Craftsman 168 socket set Christmas gift to use. :winks

KiLLeR_WoMBaT

·
Registered
829 Posts
KiLLeR_WoMBaT said:
Okay all, I need some assistance. I have a V6 Convertible and am wondering if indeed it does have a front sway bar! Could anyone with a stock V6 convertible post a picture of the bar and where it is mounted? I've looked under the front and must be an idiot because I can't find it. I thought the V6 came with a front, but not a rear?

Additionally, now that the aftermarket for these V6's is finally maturing a little what is a good set of front/rear bars for a good $$$? I need to put this Craftsman 168 socket set Christmas gift to use. :winks

KiLLeR_WoMBaT
I suggest you pick up a GT bar off of Ebay. I have seen a few go darn cheap there. It would be an upgrade for you even if you had one.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Of course it has a front bar. Might not have a rear bar, but it certainly has a front.

Crawl underneath and look up to the back side of the lower radiator support or follow it in from where it attaches to the front strut.

Here are some good take off parts. I wouldn't use the springs but the brakes, struts, shocks, front bar....... hell ya. Then just order an aftermarket rear bar or find someone to sell you there old one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts