Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 75 mustang 302, and i have been having a problem with the car turning off after driving for a few minutes, it will just turn off. i have replaced the coil and still have the same problem after a few minutes of driving it will just turn off than when i got to restart it it will try to kick over but wont start, if i wait about 3 to 5 minutes it will start again than turn off in a few more minutes, does anyone have any idea what may be causing this problem iam realy running out of ideas and would appriciate some insight from a more experianced person.
thanks alot steven saige

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a 75 mustang 302, and i have been having a problem with the car turning off after driving for a few minutes, it will just turn off. i have replaced the coil and still have the same problem after a few minutes of driving it will just turn off than when i got to restart it it will try to kick over but wont start, if i wait about 3 to 5 minutes it will start again than turn off in a few more minutes, does anyone have any idea what may be causing this problem iam realy running out of ideas and would appriciate some insight from a more experianced person.
thanks alot steven saige

try replacing your igntion box the one on the steering column i had a truck that was doing all kinds of crazy stuff like that then when it was running i reached up there and moved the conector and it died done it a few more times and it dies everytime replaced it no more problems

1 - 3 of 3 Posts