Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Wow dude, I'm not even going to say anything. If anything, you should be banned from the site for spamming... Make that 13 threads within 3 days.... :nono:

·
Banned
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok cool, you want to start a fight here too? i am being the bigger man, thus stopping the fight. so you argue here too.

my threads have all been questions, thats why i joined this forums, just like a ton of other people, to ask questions, and share knowledge. you come into one of my threads, just for fun, and banter me, flat out. all i wanted to know was, what could i do ( not that im doing it ) to beat my dad. thats it. and you spam/flame me.

i proved you wrong with everything that you shot at me, so just let it be kid. it's enough. your makeing a fool of yourself.

·
Banned
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all my 13 threads but one have been questions that i have, thats what im supposed to do. ask questions and share knowledge. am i just supposed to wait for somebody to write the exact words in their thread for the exact question? or should i ask the question myself, before someone else who might have the same question, and this knocks out 2 birds with 1 stone.

your making a fool of yourself. and that last post just proved it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.