Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I no longer have AC and need the circuit for an inline fuel pump. Does anyone have a dia? I cannot see the back of the fuse box but I can see the harness. Also if the AC is gone is there anything else on this circuit? The fuse was blown not sure why but if it gives me problems I am wondering if I can just cut the circuit all together.

Nevermind on the other things I have none of them.

R

·
0 Posts
I no longer have AC and need the circuit for an inline fuel pump. Does anyone have a dia? I cannot see the back of the fuse box but I can see the harness. Also if the AC is gone is there anything else on this circuit? The fuse was blown not sure why but if it gives me problems I am wondering if I can just cut the circuit all together.

Send money......:smartass:

Attachments

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL Thanks Reg I have these somewhere but somethings got rearranged on my PC. And veryuseful.com is under right now.

Am I reading that right does the middle dia show the ac as a white and pink and hot in accy and run?

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep thats right the ac has power when in accy mode that will not work. However the instructions from vortech say use the cigar lighter doesnt that have power in accy too?

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG! Ok so I can use the wt/pk wire from the ac, the relay will not allow the pump to get juice unless the 2-3 prime/secondary circuit for the original pump has tripped it. I HATE RELAYS!

R

·
0 Posts
Don't you love it when a plan comes together .....

BTW didn't i tell you that during the chat session.....:)

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah but you didnt explain why you ole fart!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.