Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to ask you guys of some cool names or lines for my mustang. I wanted to call it eliminator but I believe the Cobras already use this term. Then i though intimidator but im not sure! Can you guys think of anything cool to call a mustang? BTW i want this because i was going to get tiny lettering on my side windows that say the word and also a license plate holder would say it as well Thanks for your input Conrad

·
Registered
34 Posts
i'm not the best namer of cars... my 1997 Mustang GT vert's name is Lefty :rolleyes: ... My friend named his 1992 Ciera Cutlass The Speed Chariot :hihi:

The intimidator is a good name go with that one

Krissy

·
Registered
554 Posts
My girl's name...ahem, I mean car's name is "Annabelle"

Since you have a Mach 1, why not call your car "Razor" I dont know. Just the first thing I think of...or maybe I need to shave.

Later,
jason

·
Registered
475 Posts
id name it a girls name as most do. since every guy with a car says, "i gotta work on her." or other lines along that line. i wouldnt name it a gf name or anything that would be to corney and what if u break up? then u got a car name with that **** on ur car lol. could always look up a listing of womens name and pick out the one u think is the best and go with that one. bth i still have to do it to mine but its ok nameless for now :rolleyes:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I call mine the "Green Machine." Simple and to the point. Its green and it's a machine.:eyepoppin

·
Registered
230 Posts
Mine's a red 03 GT. I call it 'Red Alert' :)

So, when the rice boys see me they say"Oh ****! Red alert!"

·
Registered
437 Posts
I thought about "Silver Bullet" but didn't want to be confused with trying to pass off a "Bullitt" stang so I just call her Pegasus. Probably not original but have yet to meet anyone else's car with that name. How about "Hidalgo"
He was a Mustang....
by the way, the Cobra's name is Terminator, so if you like eliminator, go for it...

·
Registered
383 Posts
Mine is an 01 I call her my biatch

·
Registered
383 Posts
She seems to like it very much "my biatch"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.