Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pic isn't the best one its the only one I got so far till I get another digital camera

But i have a question it seems if you can tell from the picture that alot of paint has been chipped in the front (like where the front plate would be on the sides) and wanted to know what kinda options I had to repair that, would it be easy to take the body apart somehow and just bring that to a paint shop

I live in Tucson Arizona, if anyone has any opinion on different paint shops or prices on getting that painted.

Theres a few other cosmetic problems with the car got a big ding on the side kinda hazy on the pic its on the skirt and door near the front wheel well, when i get a new camera I will take some close ups of it and ask for some opinions.

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
I used to get rock chip in my other vehicles. I think I would have them repaint the affected areas and put a clear bra on it after the paint cures. You will not have to worry about those rock chips any more. As far as the ding goes there are places that have what they call paintless dent removal. My friend owns one of these companies and if the dent is not to bad or to sharp he can pop it out and you cannot even tell there was a dent.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.