Registered
289 Posts
yup another one here.
anyone with the mustang clubs??? i'm in SNMA

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking about joining the Las Vegas Mustang club but not real sure the website doesn't look that appealing. How is the SNMA?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hi all... Sorry I'm late to the party! :racer:

I joined the LV Mustang Club when I first bought my baby, but never really got involved. Back then, the meetings were held WAY out at the Valley Auto Mall in Henderson on Wednesday evenings. Hubby works the graveyard shift (and I work an early shift, too), so we don't usually go out weeknights.

Anyway... petty stuff, but when my birthday rolled around the club didn't include it in the newsletter. However, they did remember to bill me the next month for annual dues... Didn't bother and called it "buh bye."

·
Registered
4 Posts
Vegas here as well. I just checked out SNMA's site. I dig it. I'm gonna show up to their meeting the 2/16/08 and check them out. I like the fact they aren't pick-and-choose on the rides and they don't have dues. I don't like bills as it is. I'd rather drive alone then pay to mustang-pal's. Fines, bills, dues.. hate em all. They sound laid back too, which is nice. I hate the types that are all uppity and want to redline their supercharger in the parking lot. Showboaters suck. I'm down for SNMA if they'll have me. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
29 Posts
nevada

I am out here in paradise, with my old new toy, 65 resto coupe, working on her every day....ok almost everyday
M:wavey

·
Registered
69 Posts
I! sorry not from Nevada but just got back from there and loved it!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
12 Posts
Everyone's from the Vegas area :(

Any Nevada's up north here in Reno or am I the only one?

~ Pup

·
Registered
35 Posts
Vegas checking in

·
Registered
54 Posts
Las Vegas Restylers

Where do you go to get your mods and restyling done in Vegas?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi everyone! Vegas reppin' :nogrinner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts