Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my faimly and wife get so sick of me talking about mustangs so joined the forum seems like it dont get old here

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
my faimly and wife get so sick of me talking about mustangs so joined the forum seems like it dont get old here
hahahahah no one has ever told me they get sick of it but i can tell when im talking about it that they dont give a **** and want me to shut up. so i kinda just stop talking.. this is a perfect place for you.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I hear you there brother! I've been driving my wife and a few of my friends crazy lately but it's like a disease, I just can't stop!

·
Registered
506 Posts
same boat here, I tried explaining the difference between independent rear suspension and a solid axle to my sister, may as well of told the dog she didn't get and doesn't care i can tell, but she played along so i would try again :)

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Thats whats great about AFM. Someone to talk Mustangs to when everyone around the house is hiding. Welcome to the site and thanks for listening.

·
Banned
7,170 Posts
you've got to get them involved. we have always had mustangs, the second car we bought after we were married was a 72 mach1. and she has always had her own mustang! hence my screen name...:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
39 Posts
im 16 and my first car is a mustang and ill never get anything besides a mustang now on hahah. my dad is the same way:gringreen

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
im 16 and my first car is a mustang and ill never get anything besides a mustang now on hahah. my dad is the same way:gringreen
That's funny, because I've heard many people say that once you own a mustang, it will be hard to ever purchase anything else.

I'm sort of in that mindset now, when I can afford a 30k+ car a few years from now, I'm not thinking G35, I'm not thinking Lexus, I'm thinking... Mustang GT.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
well i now work at a parts store and talk cars all day...
when i come home i come on the forums and cars never get old to me. I love learning. Not only about mustangs, but all cars.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Welcome to AFM,You can get your Mustang fix here :yup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts