Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the track again this past friday nite to test out the new M&H tires.. They did a great job, no problems at all hooking up!

7.60 in the 1/8th @ 91 mph
1.70 60ft

I made 3 more runs but the converter wasnt flashing rite I only managed a 7 74.. but when it started doing right the times got alot better.
There were several other cars there.. I wish I had a camera.. NO JOKE one guy had a 02 gt with a kenne-bell cobra motor.. He was only running 8.00s .. I asked him to race he declined. He said he couldnt get the car to hook up.. I looked back at the 12" slicks and just said ok.. He then started his car to drive off but cranked it in gear clunk clunk clunk and it died .. poor guy what a waste!! Its funny because he was mouthing bad before i got there to some friends of mine Hes got the baddest street car around. Maybe but he sure cant drive it . We didnt see him anymore after I ran..Also a nos ss camaro blew up trying to keep up with my lil 4.6.. GLAD I WENT FORD!!!!!! and glad i live in a small town where the cars arent so fast LOL
I still think i can get it down a little more.. the times were with the car shifting at 5800 rpm.. next trip im going to bump up my shift points to around 6300 rpm and see if it helps any. and may add a degree of timing.. maybe i can get 7.40s out of it we will see..

·
Registered
810 Posts
What PSI did you run them at? I'm still trying to get mine at a number I like.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I think I need to bring my PSI back up.

I'm still spinning when I leave. My shift light stays on what seems like a second or 2.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.