Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! My name is Chris from Long Island, NY and I just got a new 2012 Ford Mustang V6 Premium Kona Blue a couple months ago! It was an amazing graduation present from my parents and it's been amazing to me so far! To be honest, I never really cared much about cars but I understood the enjoyment that people got out of them. Well, now I am one of those people! I am looking forward to driving the Mustang for years to come!

This forum was the place that I came to when I first gained interest in the Mustang, and it helped convince me to make my decision. Boy did it take forever to be built and I dealt with multiple delays, but it was well worth the wait. The Camaro was the other car I could have chosen, but after reading multiple reviews of how the Mustang has beaten the Camaro in several tests and the visibility issues that the Camaro has, I knew which car I had to get. It still hurts to see a Camaro on the road, but the pain goes away as soon as I step inside the Mustang :shiny:

Anyways, here are some pics I took with my phone. I will get some pics of the interior soon. I'll eventually get some better shots overall, but these will do for now. Since I only became interested in cars not too long ago, I still have lots to learn. I know I can count on this site to gain some knowledge. Anyways, I am looking forward to talking to fellow mustang owners!

Chris

1 - 1 of 1 Posts