Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 339 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW 2013 Front Lip Spoiler and Splitter

2013 Mustang Front Lip Spoiler V6/V8
STILLEN’S flexible urethane is supplied ready for prep and painting and comes with a limited lifetime warranty against cracking or breaking in normal use. Each STILLEN spoiler is supplied with mounting and painting instructions, preinstalled 3M double sided tape and mounting hardware. (Shown unpainted)

KB41722 Part Number

2013 Mustang Front Splitter V6/V8
STILLEN’S hard urethane splitter arrives painted flat black and ready to bolt on. Stainless steel marine grade turnbuckles are used for added mounting points and that race look. Each STILLEN splitter is supplied with pre-mounted double sided 3M tape, screws and instructions.

KB417214 Part Number

PM Me or Email Me for pricing! :bigthumbsup

·
Banned
352 Posts
They both look great! I'll have to look into these once I finally get my '13 :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
617 Posts
PM me the price please:thumbup:

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
27 Posts
price for flexible urethane?

·
Registered
949 Posts
I pray someone will make a boss 302 type front splitter for the 2011 v6! Come on Stillen!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I pray someone will make a boss 302 type front splitter for the 2011 v6! Come on Stillen!
You never know! :winks
Seriously, this type of answer is not cool...

I've already bought (and am enjoying) the Stillen V6 Chin spoiler. What am I supposed to do if you come out with this...?!?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Seriously, this type of answer is not cool...

I've already bought (and am enjoying) the Stillen V6 Chin spoiler. What am I supposed to do if you come out with this...?!?
There are talks going on within our in house Design team but nothing is set in stone yet!

I'm glad you are enjoying the spoiler!

B

·
0 Posts
I also asked about a splitter for the 2011/12 v6,but I think it fell on deaf ears.

The iPhone's killer's killer!

·
Registered
453 Posts
How about a Boss 302 style splitter for the '11-'12 Gt without having to change to the GT/CS bumper. I would order one right now.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How about a Boss 302 style splitter for the '11-'12 Gt without having to change to the GT/CS bumper. I would order one right now.
Yeah, people are asking us about that. Our inhouse Design Team have been talking about it.

You all will be the first to know if something is done!

1 - 20 of 339 Posts