Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting to get halos for my stang for a while, but I didn't want to get the standard blue/whitish ones just cuz a lot of people had them already, I was leaning towards red ones, but they are illegal here in cali, so I decided on the amber ones, and I finally got around to installing them. I just wanted to share them with you guys, hope you like them.

Oh right, I got them from aacstyle.com

http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo178/givants/9b1a95f7.jpg
http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo178/givants/ac6ac454.jpg
http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo178/givants/13b5e6f7.jpg

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Sorry man, but those look like some mosquito repellent lit coils... not feeling them at all, but to each his/her own, not bashing them, just not for me.

·
Registered
550 Posts
They are different looking indeed.....

·
Registered
472 Posts
They look sweet how much did ya have to pau for them or payment on install?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think they actually look cool, something original, how long did it take you to install them? i was thinking of getting green for mine before but i couldnt find a website that had them

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry man, but those look like some mosquito repellent lit coils... not feeling them at all, but to each his/her own, not bashing them, just not for me.
Haha, mosquito coils! It's cool I wasn't expecting everyone to like them but that was kinda funny, they do repel hondas, and they make that buzzing sound, so it could be a good thing??

And the website is called advance automotive Concepts or aacstyle.com for the one who asked, is

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, mosquito coils! It's cool I wasn't expecting everyone to like them but that was kinda funny, they do repel hondas, and they make that buzzing sound, so it could be a good thing??

And the website is called advance automotive Concepts or aacstyle.com for the one who asked, is

·
Registered
413 Posts
Are those legal?

·
Registered
413 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Can't say for real life, but those look dangerously close to red in the pics. Close enough for a fishing expedition, certainly. You'd better have documentation on you at all times proving that they are legal, 'cause I can see a number of traffic stops in your future.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
550 Posts
Those red ones look bada$$ but I can see why you didn't get them, it would draw attention for the wrong reasons lol I installed the "typical" halo lights and I do like them better than amber I just think they go better with our color. I don't see people running with halos that often around here so that's cool. Don't get me wrong I still love how the amber looks on your car :bigthumbsup
Halo Headlights And Foglights Installed Pictures - Halo Headlights And Foglights Installed Photos - Mustang Picture Gallery - AllFordMustangs.com

·
Registered
87 Posts
that looks sick as sh1t man, I love how warm the orange is, and how much bigger it makes the halos look. sexy as it can get, thanks for providing the link :winks

·
Registered
344 Posts
Have to say they just don't appeal to me, but they how they look to you is all that really counts. We all try and get our own look in the end.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Gotta say I like them for sure. And technically they are legal as long as theyre amber. My bet would be on you getting pulled over. Or at least getting a little more attention from the fuzz lol. But whats new? :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gotta say I like them for sure. And technically they are legal as long as theyre amber. My bet would be on you getting pulled over. Or at least getting a little more attention from the fuzz lol. But whats new? :bigthumbsup
They are a little more orange than amber but they look really nice, I get a lot of looks, and a bunch of little kids, saying "cool car dude"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts