Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I just recently purchased a 2002 GT vert 5-speed with only 33K miles. Already has Highflow cats and prochamber exhaust. Suspension is completly beefed up with subframe connectors and such. Stage 2 clutch... I will be completing the list of mods with 1 mod a month.

1st I will first get a C&L MAF system or just maybe the inlet pipe
2nd will be a C&L plenum with a 70MM MAC TB
3rd is 3:73 gears and aluminum driveshaft
4th will be Xcal tuner or maybe a dyno tune
5th underdrive pullies

Then the rest all together.
6th ported intakes
7th Stage 2 CAM and some other stuff since the engine will be apart. Then a dyno tune after that.

Hopefully this sounds like a plan or should I change it up a little bit? Wanting around 300 horse so I should be fine. Thanks all and I look forward to be part of this fine site.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Judging by the views and no responses I would say my plan is pretty solid. Went to the dyno today did 3 pulls and put down 227 RWHP and 272 TWQ

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So today I decided to put on just my C&L plenum found for sale on craigslist (still waiting for the throttle body). I then took it to my friends dyno shop and was astonished to see 235 hp and 275 twq. That was an increase of 7 hp and 3 twq :D After each mod I will be placing it on a dyno. I need a scanner to get the sheets up here:headscratch:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.