Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we went to pick up our new baby today. Some pics below taken at the dealership. The dealer starts to show us how to sinc the phones with the car. We try a call to see how it works and we can't hear the person calling us. They can hear us but we can't hear them. Well after they took it entirely apart, there isn't any speaker wires to the speakers except for the subs, WTF!!! They are putting it back together and we get it at 5:30 tonight but the radio won't work. They have to order the wires and will install them next week. Oh well, we have waited this long and at least we get to drive it which is the best part. Gotta say though I am not too impressed with the quality so far. Hopefully that is the only thing they missed!!

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Nice car! Looks AWESOME!

Are you going to take off the dealership advertisement?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice car! Looks AWESOME!

Are you going to take off the dealership advertisement?
Thanks, we love it!!

Yes, the marking will come off tonight when I get it home.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Really nice,Enjoy.

·
Registered
264 Posts
dats-ah one-ah sexy-ah stang you have der!
:bigthumbsup

Personally I VERY rarely use my radio anyway. Loving the ATAK.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Nice, car! can't believe the wires were missing!

Thanks, we love it!!

Yes, the marking will come off tonight when I get it home.

WD40 and lots of patience. The night before I took delivery of my car, someone else put a deposit on it and took it home. He took the dealers plastic tag off. Instead of using dental floss, he used something that might have been a screw driver. There are little cratches all over the paint.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I love that white. You don't need a radio for a few days anyway... Congrats! She's a beaut!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all!!

I wasn't too sure about the white but after looking at all the other colors that was the one that my wife and I liked best. Now seeing it in person, we love it. I am just waiting for the car to cool off enough so I can but my Bassani axle-back mufflers on. It is way too quite!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
I myself am really starting to question the "quality" in Ford's cars. My cloth seat on the driver side is starting to show a wear spot in the seat bottom. Is that considered part of the bumper to bumper warranty? The car only has 6000 miles on it. Also, the night I picked up my car and got it home the fog lights would not come on because they weren't hooked up. WTF?

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Nice car... the first photo in particular is pretty cool with the blue sky and colored balloons as a backdrop. Of course I'm sorta partial to a Performance White car myself. :winks

Oops to the wires, but for two days I think you'll be pretty entertained by the music you hear when you press the pedal down.

·
Registered
644 Posts
nice looking stang. Enjoy and check the oil now. lol

·
Registered
349 Posts
When I brought home my new $30,000 Jeep I noticed the outside temp wasn't working . The dealer gave me a loaner and for over a day they worked on it . Even replaced the mirror . They finally found out that the front sending unit that mounts up in the grill was never installed . Not even there . The wiring was just coiled up and sitting there .

·
Registered
482 Posts
American worker don't give a $h1T, careless, lazy....etc. At least the people in my company are. Other part of the world, people take their jobs more seriously, less mistake/screw-up happens.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congrats Man, Love the White it really does look sharp, that was my 2nd color choice, Love the Wheels also!! ;)
Thanks!! We really liked the Grabber Blue too. It was a hard decision but we finally went with the white. We are really happy with it too. I think the wheels really set it off. I am a chrome wheels guy but I don't think there will be anything but black wheels on this as long as we own it.

·
Banned
1,506 Posts
I don't know if those wheels come with locking lugs, but if they do you might want to check if they're installed. I noticed about a week after I took delivery that there were not locking lugs on my Brembo wheels. I called the dealer and they told me to check the trunk. Yep, there they were in a plastic bag down by the air pump. I don't know who dropped the ball on that one the dealer, or the factory?

·
Registered
525 Posts
I really like those wheels and the appearance package items are really starting to grow on me.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Nice looking car man. Love the white! I have the same wheels on my black gt and was wondering if anyone knows the width of these rims? 19 x ?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.