Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i got a good amount of passes down the track tonight.
first one was so crappy
14.5 1/4, and 2.4 60'
i got 2 runs at 14.0 with 60' of 2.2
14.0 1/4 with 2.1 60'

then
i got into the 13s with
a
13.9 with 2.1
13.8 with 2.1

New Best time was 13.6 @ 101mph with a 2.0 60'.

launching at almost 3 grand feathering clutch really fast. I also had the Tires really warm. I was pretty happy how really hot Sumitomo HTRZ II street tires hooked up

i believe exact time was [email protected] with a 2.0 60'

·
Banned
1,069 Posts
Congrats , very good times:thumbsup ,

Still looking for my first 13sec pass , track is closed , so I have to wait till spring !

·
Registered
626 Posts
Good job... after I get my exhaust put on, im goin to strap my stepbrothers 18" rims and tires that are about as bald as slicks and bring em down to Bradenton when I visit my girlfriend next month... I wonder how i'll do... I have the 3.90's and ill have a O/R Hpipe with the flows... should be interesting... Only problem is that this will be my first pass as a driver.. haha.. I hope i don't make a fool of myself... :)

That and im down there all the time... if you see a 04 Sonic Blue GT with Chrome bullitts say hey..

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WHen i first took mine with 373s i spun out alot of first, go easy out of first until you get the hang of it..
i heated my tires up pretty good and feathered it out really hard at almost 3grand and got it to hook.

Good luck. Messege me when you are going to go and see if ill be able to meet up.

Later

xxkazp3rxx said:
Good job... after I get my exhaust put on, im goin to strap my stepbrothers 18" rims and tires that are about as bald as slicks and bring em down to Bradenton when I visit my girlfriend next month... I wonder how i'll do... I have the 3.90's and ill have a O/R Hpipe with the flows... should be interesting... Only problem is that this will be my first pass as a driver.. haha.. I hope i don't make a fool of myself... :)

That and im down there all the time... if you see a 04 Sonic Blue GT with Chrome bullitts say hey..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.