Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am new to this site so I thought I would post a few pics of my 2003 Mustang GT centenial Edition. Enjoy!

·
Registered
266 Posts
looks lovely ! small pics though

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
wow that car looks sooo good!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
when you click on the photobucket link you should be able to click on the smaller pics to enlarge them.

Thanks for the comments guys!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Looks a lot like mine :gringreen I love the Bullitt wheels, but I'm getting new black ones all the way around to go with brand new Nexen N3000 245's up front and 75's in the back- nice ride:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
268 Posts
Looks sexy and mean! I like the way the anthracite wheels look on it but maybe some black ones with rear window louvers would look even meaner!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Funny you mention that, I plan on getting louvers around Christmas time :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
268 Posts
Funny you mention that, I plan on getting louvers around Christmas time :bigthumbsup
Make sure to post pictures when you do! The new edges rock the rear window louvers.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I will definitely be updating the gallery when I have added several new exterior mods...not to take away from SallyStangMJ...your car is very nice as well, curious to see what else you will do with it! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
YoungLion my plan for next summer is to buy the same rims only black throw a mach 1 chin spoiler and grill delete along with the rear window louvers! I think it will look awesome! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
162 Posts
Wow that's crazy...I just purchased the black Bullitt wheels, have the grill delete, and will be getting the louvers/chin spoiler around Christmas time!:gringreen Great minds think alike I suppose:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thats awesome! I just looked at the pics of your car on your profile and they will look almost Identical! I also noticed that youve nicknamed your car Black Betty, its funny because thats what a few people like to call my car :tongue

·
Registered
162 Posts
Haha damn that's wild...a lot of similarities. We're gonna have a couple of bad ass GTs :bigthumbsup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts