Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well . . . we got the new motor buttoned up today and it made 380RWHP and 412RWTQ on a very conservative (safe) tune WITHOUT RUNNING THE METHANOL/WATER/NITROMETHANE!!

With the juice, I expect about 450RWHP, but we ran out of time to tune it for juice today.

Now . . . these numbers are from a very conservative Mustang Dyno. You can add about 25% to those numbers for Dynojet.

Should run 10s:winks

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
That thing is gonna rip...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Dude, sweet. Any dyno vids or sound? 380 / .75(drivetrain loss about) = 506HP at motor. That's more loss, usually its 15% loss, but I threw in 25% to try and even out the different dyno. Anyway, is that about what you're thinking? That's 12 psi ish? Cool either way Truuble.

Chris

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, we were only getting about 9 pounds out of the blower before we ran into belt slipping issues. I need to swap pulleys and go to a larger crank pulley and larger head pulley so I get more spin and less slip. Again, this is a "soft" tune without using the injection.

I'll roll some video when we tune it for methanol/water/nitro.

It sounds AWESOME with the new cam (custom Isky) and the no cat x-pipe!!! My daughter said it sounds like a Pro Street. . . and she's kinda right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.