Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got home from a trip to the dyno. 262 RWHP and 312 RWTQ. I'm really happy with the numbers. Previously the best was 242 & 281, that was before the plenum which made the A/F ratio go pretty lean. The best we could get with that was 227 & 265. So with a good tune it picked up 25 RWHP and 47 RWTQ. I can't complain at all especially since I found such an awesome deal on the tuner.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
wow those are some pretty nice numbers you are running there. i wish i could do that, with mine, we have almost same mods with various miinor details...
anyhow keep up the good work.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It feels awesome! The guys at Dyno Tuned Performance in Chesapeake were really cool about showing me how to make changes on the Predator myself. If you look in my gallery and see the new dyno sheet, the middle set of graphs is the tune that we'll be runnin every now and then when gas prices go nuts and we don't want to put 93 in the tank. I was absolutely astounded when he came back with the third tune and picked up another 12 ponies and 10 ft-lbs. I'm really really achin to get a new set of cams and injectors in that bad boy now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.