Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check out their website, bc they got lots of stuff. one cool thing is the 1 piece alum drive shaft.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Thanks for the link!:rolleyes: Off to google I go.:wavey

·
Registered
359 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Well the aluminum drive shaft is cool and all BUT it does NOT fit the `05! :sosad: A few of the parts there do not fit the `05, they need to fix that before guys start ordering stuff that won't fit.

I do like the price on the sway bar kit...for both front and rear it's a good buy!

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
I don't know, but the filter is positioned differently if compared to all the others out there. Some of the cai filters aren't boxed in on some units. That can't be good.

·
Registered
172 Posts
The problem I see with the Ford Racing web site is that its either incomplete or mis-leading. They have some parts that have been out for a while without pics or detail and, in some cases, listed pics and detail for parts that aren't even out yet.

In terms of the CAI a few of us were talking about it and the best we can figure is that it looks a lot like the S&B CAI. Its actually a cool design in so much as it limits where air can be drawn from within the engine compartment. The only thing that puzzled us was the clear window on top of the filter compartment. All we could figure was that its purpose was two-fold: 1 to provide the ability to see the filter and 2 to possibly be removed so the filter could draw air from the top when a ram air hood was used.

I know I've been waiting impatiently to see what the V6 CAI is gonna look like. For me its gonna be a choice between this, the Stage II CAI from AFE (assuming they ever release it), or the V6 CAI from MRT (assuming they ever release theirs).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts