Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new Fox owner here and newbie to AFM. Just bought a '92 GT, actually wife's car, but we share the fun. It is fairly modded, new 306 c.i. Ford block with JE pistons(9.5:1), all ARP bolts, shot-peened rods, new crank, GT40 heads and intake, B303, 1.7 roller rockers, 65mm TB & spacer,24lb. injectors, 76mm Pro M mass air, cold air intake, MAC long-tube headers, MAC H-pipe, MAC mufflers, MSD blaster coil, FM 9mm wires, adj. fuel pressure reg., underdrive pulleys, 255lpm intank pump, Tremec trans., Pro 5.0 shifter, King Cobra clutch, Steeda adj. clutch cable, aluminum driveshaft, sub-frames, 8.8 posi w/3.73s, 3 core radiator, flex fan, KYB struts and shocks, new urethane bushings, new paint, and probably a few other things I forgot. Greatest thing about car is that it retains a complete stock appearance from inside and out, only mod is exhaust cutouts on rear fascia, and LX tailights, interior is completely stock, except radio.

My wife has wanted a Fox for as long as I can remember, I am more of an old school GM guy just because I'm more familiar with 'em. But, we have had several Fords including a 2001 Bullitt, heck my dad even works for Ford. Anyhow, it is nice to have a car that has endless performance possibilities and a vast abundance of enthusiasts to support it. We just got the car a few days ago, but won't get to enjoy it until spring, she's away with the Chevelle until late April. Ive posted a few pics too.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Welcome Bro. Nice ride, I like them in all white. A buddy in high school had a '69 ss with the 375 horse 396, and a turbo 400. It never lost.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately, we just got the car last Wed., got it registered on Thurs., drove it for about 2 hours, then I had to put it away. Got 10 inches of snow on Friday, so I guess I'll have to wait until spring. :sosad: Bummer, but I'm used to it with my Chevelle too...

·
Registered
861 Posts
Very nice ride, man. Very nice.

Welcome to the Club.

I hope to hear of future exploits about that baby.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That is a pretty sweet one .. two punch you've got there with the Chevelle and foxbody. Have fun with it. And I hope you've got a nice 4x4 for that 10 inches of snow. Mustangs and Chevelles aren't any fun in the white stuff :rolleyes: Keep us updated and have fun with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.