Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, been reading around these forums for quite a bit and got great info. Have a 2004 GT auto for a few years as a daily driver. Recently thought about giving it up as I just moved down to Jacksonville, NC area and really wanted a truck for moving. Ended up deciding against it. Never put any mods in before but since I'm keeping the stang I wanted to enjoy it. Just put a JLT CAI and a SCT tuner in there. Have flowmaster mufflers but will likely install new mid pipes and cats at some point. I guess you could say I'm now pretty addicted to this...just wish it didn't cost so much haha!

G

·
Welcome to AFM! Just devise a plan and a path and that will help keep the costs down a bit... for example... deciding on whether you want a slightly warmed up street beast or a full on track car or just a fun, personalized daily driver. We're glad you kept the stang so browse around our 4.6 sections and learn all you can!
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Welcome and thank for joning AFM. This is a great place to hang out and get to know alot about your mustang.:bigthumbsup

1 - 3 of 3 Posts