·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting 4.10 frpp gears and nitto nt05r in back and toyo tr1 for the road

·
Registered
784 Posts
let me know how the NT05Rs work on the track. my 555 streets arnt good for track use.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will do my friend, my kumho's actually got decent traction on the track still had to feather the throttle though

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
That should get it off the line! :cooldude: What size NT05Rs did you go with? Are you still running factory control arms? A set of UPR control arms would definitely help plant those Nittos.

·
Registered
784 Posts
That should get it off the line! :cooldude: What size NT05Rs did you go with? Are you still running factory control arms? A set of UPR control arms would definitely help plant those Nittos.
why dont you just change your name to UPRSharad already lol

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
why dont you just change your name to UPRSharad already lol
Nah, my real name is Sharad, and Sharad has been my internet forum username since 1994, so I'll stick with it.

Anyway, back on topic... depending on what size NT05s the OP went with (and how cooperative his torque converter is), he'll probably see 1.75-80 60' times which is pretty solid, but you can take another tenth off of that with good control arms. Not to mention that the harder you hook on the stock arms, the more you risk destroying their soft rubber bushings.

That's solid advice no matter whose arms he chooses! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
305s in the back and i have have stock control arms

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
305s in the back and i have have stock control arms
305 NT05s with good suspension, a 3.73 or 4.10, and a good converter should leave pretty nicely.

·
Registered
147 Posts
For those of you who don't know...whteleanor05 is my son. I have to say that I'm proud of him. And that a Dad couldn't ask for a better son. for Father's day he had 4.10 gears installed on my 97 COBRA for me. I have the Greatest son a man could ask for.I love you son....DAD!!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
For those of you who don't know...whteleanor05 is my son. I have to say that I'm proud of him. And that a Dad couldn't ask for a better son. for Father's day he had 4.10 gears installed on my 97 COBRA for me. I have the Greatest son a man could ask for.I love you son....DAD!!
That's awesome! :bigthumbsup

(both the Fathers Day present and the public thanks :smilie )

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
your welcome dad i payed for your mustang to be faster than mine only son would do that ( damn i wish i would got mine first) lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts