Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice site guys. Well, I was into mopars for a while, mainly a 71 Cuda or a 68 Charger. Then my neighbor brought hope a 68 Mustang fastback and I wan't one BAD! :laughlitt Do you guys know of any good classifieds that I could look through for a 67-69 fastback? What kind of engines did they come with? Sorry, im new to Ford's. Thanks!

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Hello.Welcome.:)A good place to look for a car would be Hemmings Motor News.Their wesite is www.hmn.com In 67 mustangs were available with a 200 cid 6cyl,a 289 small block in three different configurations,what is called a 'C' code,which is a 289 2bbl,an 'A' code,which is a 289 4bbl and the venerable 'K' code,which is the solid lifter high performance 289 4bbl,and was available with a big block 'S' code 390.In 68 they added two versions of the small block 302 and dropped the 'K' code motor from the list of available engines.Late in the year of 68 they introduced the cobrajet cars which were mustangs with a 428 cobrajet.In 69 the 289s were no longer available.They introduced the small block 351,giving a buyer 4 different small block motors to choose from,namely the 302 and the 351,each in a 2bbl or 4bbl configuration and a couple of big blocks,the 390 4bbl and the 428 4bbl in either ram air or non ram air configuration.Also in 69 the 6cyl was opened up to a ground shaking 250 CID :gringreen Hope that helps.:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.