Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I have a 2012 3.7L
Red Candy Mustang. I am pleased to be a part of this forum.

I have already completed some modifications on my new Mustang such as: an Axle Exchange aluminum driveshaft, Airaid CAI, Bama SCT tune, FRPP strut tower bar that I had powdercoated Argenta Grey, FRPP engine cover, and window tint.

I just ordered an MBRP axle-back exhaust system for my 3.7L V6. I believe I will be able to provide some feedback once I complete the install. Next, I will be calling up Strano for a set of Koni STR.T (orange) shocks/struts, and I plan on using GT500 mounts with my OEM springs.

Thank you for reading my introduction. I look forward to learning more about my vehicle from this site.

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Welcome to the site. And congratulations on the car.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Welcome to AFM. Sounds like a great mustang you have there. Enjoy it and have get some picture up soon.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
Welcome aboard and congratulations on your Mustang! Sounds like you've already done a few things on it, would be nice to see some photos. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome aboard and congratulations on your Mustang! Sounds like you've already done a few things on it, would be nice to see some photos. :bigthumbsup
I just posted photos of my vehicle in my galleries under Da5oh3.7. I sure hope I did it correctly. Haha! I put all the photos of what has been done to her thus far.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wrote a intial review of the MBRP 3.7 axle-back exhaust if you want to read in the exhaust section.

I have also ordered the Sam Strano approved suspension kit from Strano. The kit includes the Koni STR.T (orange) shocks/struts, Steeda Sport springs (linear rate). I ordered the GT500 mounts through AM.

I also bought the RTR wheels in Hyper Silver through American Muscle. They arrived last night, and I must say they are impressive. I think the Hyper Silver will look fantastic with the Red Candy Metallic! I will post pics once I install them on the car.

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Hey your car looks sweet my friend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts