Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, new to this, I just bought a 95 GT, and I live in Ft. Stewart, GA. There are some minor things wrong with it, like the center console is a little messed up, (need a new one), and one of the previous owners did a lot of electrical messing around with the car, so there's no cigarette lighters to plug anything into. Anyone got any good websites for interior parts?

Also, the car really needs to get tuned/dyno'd, any suggestions on a good shop around the Ft. Stewart/Savannah area? I don't want to just walk in to a shop out of nowhere.

Mike

R

·
0 Posts
Wecome to the site......

Be sure to check out the 5.0 section

Answers to your questions can be found there....:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!
Let's try this section for you answers.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
There's a few members from your area, hopefully one of them will tell you of a place to check out for a tune.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Hey there, new to this, I just bought a 95 GT, and I live in Ft. Stewart, GA. There are some minor things wrong with it, like the center console is a little messed up, (need a new one), and one of the previous owners did a lot of electrical messing around with the car, so there's no cigarette lighters to plug anything into. Anyone got any good websites for interior parts?

Also, the car really needs to get tuned/dyno'd, any suggestions on a good shop around the Ft. Stewart/Savannah area? I don't want to just walk in to a shop out of nowhere.

Mike
Welcome to the site!

Hopefully the guy you bought it from didn't mess anything up with his electrical know how.
Is the car mostly stock? Does it have any engine modifications?

If not, you need to go ahead and give it a full tune up. Which includes: spark plugs, plug wires, distributor cap and rotor, and fuel filter. Anytime I've bought a used car that is the first thing I do is a full tune up. You should try that first and see if it gets the car running like it needs to be.

I don't think latemodelrestoration.com has all the interior parts for the SN95's. The good thing is that the same interior was used from '94-'04 so you can usually find what you need on ebay or your local salvage yard. Any interior pieces from 1994-2004 will be basically the same whether it's a v6, GT, or Cobra. Just do some looking around on ebay and see if you find what you're looking for. :bigthumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.