Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I'm Alex, but everyone calls me by my last name:bigthumbsup. I guess it's easier to remember Garcia.
I've checked this site a couple of times and it has been really helpful, so I thought I would join and support this great community. I currently own a 2001 WHITE CONVERTIBLE LITTLE TOY which I call "MY LIFE". I've been a huge fan of MUSTANGS since I could pronounce the word, and I think my dad got jealous because that's the first word I said right after "MOMMY":laugh:. Just if anybody was wondering, my favorite MUSTANG ever made is the SALEEN SA-20:shigrin.
I know we'll all get alone fine because I promise to help everyone with my little but helpful knowledge of car mechanics. I look forward to having great partners in the community. Thanks for the time to read my post, it's an incredible honor.

~Garcia~

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site :happydancer:​

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Welcome to AFM, glad you joined us Garcia:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Welcome to the site. What motor you running in your car?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm only a beginner, but also a very loyal fan.

Well, It has a stock intake, stock throttle body and no known mods. I run a 3.8L V6 engine with 195hp (first, last and only dyno run. :laugh:)
I wanna spend some money on it, but don't know where to start yet, so I'm not worried right now. It's already a million times better and more powerful than I ever dreamed. (tears of joy:weeps)

I love MUSTANGS, that's one thing we all have in common. At heart, I believe to be MUSTANG's greatest fan, but don't we all? Just one difference, I would honestly reject a LAMBO or a FERRARI if MUSTANGS were an option. But that's just me, I'm 21 and I promise I'm very responsible on the streets. But under controlled environments the beast takes over, and I took my time to understand the car and to know how to handle it. I'm one with that white powerful thing. My heart beats in synch with the engine. Hopefully, I don't get a heart attack at higher RPMs.. hahahaha:laugh:
Well, thank you very much for the warm welcome. I'm reverent to you and your warm words. BIG HUG to you all from LOU, KY. I feel at home now. ;)

~Garcia~:bigthumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.