Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay my old headlight plug melted and im installing a new plug pigtail plus a new headlight switch, I have all the wires soldered and heat tube shrinked except the brown and black ones which are each two on position 4 and 5 I believe on the headlight plug. Dumb me didnt check to see where I would have to put the new plug wires on the two black and brown or can I put them on either or? Basically what I mean is that on the connector it has two black and two brown coming from it, I cut the old connector off without tagging where those two wires were coming from as reference for the new connnector, like routing what side one brown wire was hooked up to on the connector as well as the black ones. Can I hook them up in either new wire without problem?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any help? just need to know if the wires are okay to be soldered in either place. if it sounds confusing let me know and ill put up a picture, I need to get this done by tomorrow.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See thats what I thought too but I wasnt sure if it mattered on the wiring harness side so I needed to know. I'm gonna go ahead and do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.