Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. It took me awhile to finally introduce myself due to work on my Mustang. I had to put a new top on my car. I have never seen so many staples. I still have nightmares of staples. But on the bright side I now know why they make automatic staple guns. Word to the wise, anyone wanting to take on this massive job, your first stop needs to be at a place that carries an automatic stapler. Trust me it will make the job a lot easier on the hands. Can't write to much now, but look forward to posting more later with complete photos (if possible). Have fun everybody.:wavey

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome to A.F.M.! What you got 3.8 or 5.0? and well i dont have a convertible..but if u need help doing interior work such as replacing a dash pad or doing a heater core etc. Im 19 and i just got done doing a complete overhaul on my interior and well just look at the pics..its sharp now. Previous owner spray paitned the what was suppose to be opal gray to black and yea that was a bad idea and painted the seats so they were all black, center console. carpet.. and well i needed to replace a heater core at 97K. But 1100 dollars later and a few good nice work days, i've stripped the interior down to bare frame and put everything back together. So if you need any advice on anything interior wise..hit me up i can definately help!

·
Super Moderator
39,979 Posts
:waveyWelcome to the site:wavey

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Welcome to the family.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site!! :myhappydance: :happydancer:​