Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new on here I have always seen the site from google and this being the first one that comes up. So I decided to make a thread. here is a few pictures on my 2002 Mustang GT bought it stock and have done every mod to it. heres a few pics enjoy. Rear tires are HUGE

Attachments

·
Registered
717 Posts
That is a sharp looking ride, sir. welcome to AFM!

:welcomewagon:

·
Registered
386 Posts
That is one clean looking Mustang. What lowering springs did you use? That is once aggressive stance. Nice ride:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Welcome to the site. sweet looking ride :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
looks good, very clean.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea it sits pretty low had to do a whole lot to get that look. Especially with the rear :bigthumbsuptires .had a few rubbing issues but everything is perfect now

·
Registered
232 Posts
She's gorgeous. What size rims do you have? They look bigger than 18?

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Car looks great. What other mods have you done to it?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Did you go thru Hartford Rt84 on Saturday the 10th at about 11 AM? If it wasn't you, your car has a virtual twin...I beeped at it and gave the thumbs up?? Awesome Ride!! I could swear it was your car and my wife also commented on it.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
lol BFG whats? I've seen that pattern before and i'd love to stick with BFG instead of Nittos if i could, they just don't make my tire in anything wider that 275.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No i never went threw hartford at that time i was working but would be cool to see the other one lol. and yes they are the BFG g-force kdw's
it also depends and the size rim you have. they make them in a lot of sizes.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts