Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes I think I need a new hobby. Yeah, I love Mustangs and yeah I know a lot of basic info. about them but I don't know much about cars or hardly anything technical. Everyday when I go to work I see on avg. about 15-20 Mustangs and I wonder if the people inside them are just as crazy about them as me or if they just drive them to look cool... :?: I put my car over a lot of things, well sometimes. Some people think I'm crazy because I wash it all them time and make sure it's cleaned and looks good. Well, any kind of car I've ever had I've done that. My b/f hates the fact that I'm obsessed and our house looks kind of like a garage. He's a Chevy fan :sterb: . Anyway, now I forgot what all I was going to say so I'll post this for now and add more later.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm a bit obsessive with things as it is anyway, and I too treat my Mustang like you describe. I've gotten a little less obsessive, but I still try to keep it clean, keep up the maintenance, etc etc. I collect the lil' mustang cars as well as the 1:18 size. I drive my wife crazy sometimes.

I don't think everyone feels the same as we do however. Some of us know we are driving a Mustang and others know it is a Mustang, but to them it's "just a car". You can tell, these are the folks that don't know anything about history of Mustang and their dirty rims, with brake dust that has been on there so long it is no longer black but a bronze type color, is a dead give away!!!

:)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I collect the little cars too, everything from matchbox size to remote controlled. I have to disagree about the brake dust lol. One of my rims has brake dust on it, however though I've tried to get it off... anyone know how? I do need new rims and once my new job gets going hopefully this time I'll get them b/c I make 2 dollars more with this new job, which I love! I have shelves in my living room full of 'Stangs and my "office" wall is covered with pix! I also have a shelf type thing in our bedroom that has the bigger 'Stangs sitting on it! I do have other hobbies but for collecting things this ones definetely the worst or maybe the best, depends on how you want to put it!!! :eyebulge:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.