Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woohoo! :laughlitt Finally received my HoneyComb panel today. Here is a quick pic with it just set on the car. It's too cold to put it on today. Just had to share! :wavey
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,558 Posts
I saw on the weather station you folks got a terrible cold spell :santa.Its been below zero here in Colorado a couple of days and it finally made up around 40,kind of a heat wave.

The panel looks really nice.Does it come with a new center emblem or can you use the existing peice?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darth said:
I saw on the weather station you folks got a terrible cold spell :santa.Its been below zero here in Colorado a couple of days and it finally made up around 40,kind of a heat wave.

The panel looks really nice.Does it come with a new center emblem or can you use the existing peice?
Yep. We had two days of record lows of 8 and 10 degrees! Heat pumps don't work too well in those temps, so alot of warm clothing and blankets got used.

I really like the look of the panel. It is very well made and fits perfect. It just fits around your trunk emblem, so you don't need a new one (unless you want to put the pony version on like I did. hehe) :wavey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,560 Posts
2k5GTC said:
Woohoo! :laughlitt Finally received my HoneyComb panel today. Here is a quick pic with it just set on the car. It's too cold to put it on today. Just had to share! :wavey
Looks great! How do you like the ride of your car w/ the 18" wheels and tires compared to stock ones? Did you do any suspension mods? thanks :laughlitt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sonny1213 said:
Looks great! How do you like the ride of your car w/ the 18" wheels and tires compared to stock ones? Did you do any suspension mods? thanks :laughlitt
I haven't noticed any difference in the ride with the 18s. Ok, I take that back. I think it rides BETTER. The stock tires are junk IMO, and the new 18s seem to absorb road irregularities alot better, not to mention handle corners better as well. The only suspension mod I am planning is to lower the rear 3/4 to 1 inch to level out the stance. :wavey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
As you see from my sig. I have a good way to compare the two drives/suspension differences and I can certainly tell the difference between the two cars I have. The 18's are better. The '06 with the 64w's is better & I noticed it from the beginning and commented to my wife about it the night I drove it home.
2k5GTC said:
I haven't noticed any difference in the ride with the 18s. Ok, I take that back. I think it rides BETTER. The stock tires are junk IMO, and the new 18s seem to absorb road irregularities alot better, not to mention handle corners better as well. The only suspension mod I am planning is to lower the rear 3/4 to 1 inch to level out the stance. :wavey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
209 Posts
That's pretty sharp looking. I'm glad I don't have to clean it though. :rolleyes: My wife says I spend too much time already with "Triggir".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
You Have a PM 2k5GTC!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
looks great,however I hate cleaning the front honeycombs,can't imagine cleaning 2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
482 Posts
The honeycomb on this isn't very deep, I doubt it'll be a cleaning chore (I have one too, and love it)
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top