Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't really beating it, so don't get too disappointed.

But, come and take a ride with my Dad and I. Took it out yesterday for a wash before putting her down for winter and took a few vid clips of my car. Ran good, especially with 45 deg temps flowing through the intercooler.

Gives a good idea of the sound of the Flowmasters super 40s. Which i really like the sound.
(LT, H-Pipe, FM Super 40s Dumped).

Never really took any vids of the car, so here you go. :winks

PS, don't mind the bug juice on the windshield, before the wash job.

In the Shop.
Mustang Kenne Bell Flowmaster super 40 - YouTube

Interior,
Mustang Kenne Bell Interior.MTS - YouTube

Normal Drive, (Inside car)
Mustang Kenne Bell Warm Up2.MTS - YouTube

First Few Gears, (Inside car)
Mustang Kenne Bell Warm up 2.MTS - YouTube

And Again, (Inside car)
4 - YouTube

Outside of car #1,
5 - YouTube

Outside of car #2,
6 - YouTube

Outside of car #2, (smoke from wet brake bads, lol)
7 - YouTube

Little Hyway look,
9 - YouTube

First time at the track last year, pretty funny. SLOW.
Mustang Kenne Belle first-time-at-track.3gp - YouTube

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
This one's for you, WillyG1997.... Quit being such a stranger, get your ass back on in here buddy!

Anyway, thread title says it all. We've tried this before in the 4.6 section but the mods weren't really fans and moved it to the Lounge where it died. But this time, here to stay. To give credit where it's due, I say thanks to mods and admin for giving us our own 'off topic' section, as many of us don't venture too far away from the 4.6 section.

Without further adeu, here are the thread rules: One simple rule, and that is there are no rules. Except maybe language and content as per site rules (I'm prolly the worst offender, I'll try ta watch it). Feel free to threadjack, b!tch about your day, post an amusing anecdote, random thoughts, whatever.

I'll start us off with a joke I picked up recently...

Q: Have any of you ever noticed down there, right by a woman's womanly parts, that little useless flap of skin? Know what that's called?

A: The woman :)

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I remember the two or three talk about anything threads we had, I loved them, but they did get a little out of hands haha. Let's just hope more of the 4.6 members will join in, even though it won't be the same without Fillup, Sillyrabbit, Bullitt, and the rest of the gang. Crazy sob's..

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This one's for you, WillyG1997.... Quit being such a stranger, get your ass back on in here buddy!
Well thanks bud. And, ya ya ya… Man, I have been busy turning wrenches on my truck, and putting block heaters in all my cars. Its been effffn cold here.

I think the most important part on keeping this thread going is to KEEP IT CLEAN. The last one was doing pretty good, but I guess someone just didn’t like the wording “talk about anything”.

6 days old and only two hits. Whats up with that??????

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I remember the two or three talk about anything threads we had, I loved them, but they did get a little out of hands haha. Let's just hope more of the 4.6 members will join in, even though it won't be the same without Fillup, Sillyrabbit, Bullitt, and the rest of the gang. Crazy sob's..

So DJA, they got any mail boxes over there? trainwreck.gif

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'll bite. WillyG, do you happen to have any videos on your car? I'd love to hear how that puppy sounds.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Super Moderator
40,043 Posts
As you wish sir-it is at the top!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heavy metal, I hate to be a pest but it might be better to move it down below socal's original post. this would bring hijacking to a whole new level. Thx

·
Super Moderator
40,043 Posts
That is where it stuck itself,i can not move it to the bottom,sorry.Hope SoCal does not mind.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Socal, sorry I superjacked your thread. people will just need to pass thru my bs and see your post. Or we could always start another one. Haha.

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
Heavy metal, I hate to be a pest but it might be better to move it down below socal's original post. this would bring hijacking to a whole new level. Thx
That is where it stuck itself,i can not move it to the bottom,sorry.Hope SoCal does not mind.
Socal, sorry I superjacked your thread. people will just need to pass thru my bs and see your post. Or we could always start another one. Haha.
Per the thread rules or whatever as noted in the 1st... Oops, I mean 2nd post, hijacking is is not only acceptable but encouraged.

I like your handywork on that, HM :bigthumbsup Took it to a new level there, haha.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maybe this one should be called a sammichjack

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
Lol sammiches... Speaking of which, I've eaten lunch at Quizno's 3 times this week so far. The sammiches are tasty for sure, but there's a hot Romanian or something like that chick in there that's always nice to me, so I just keep going back.

And yes, I'm married. Happily. But I also have eyes, that's all I'm sayin' lol.

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
Oh NOOOOO, not the dreaded sammiches!!!!

I just had roast beef and ham on a hoagie with swiss and American cheese, lettuce, balsamic vinegar and olive oil...YUM

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Lol sammiches... Speaking of which, I've eaten lunch at Quizno's 3 times this week so far. The sammiches are tasty for sure, but there's a hot Romanian or something like that chick in there that's always nice to me, so I just keep going back.

And yes, I'm married. Happily. But I also have eyes, that's all I'm sayin' lol.
Love sammiches. I think I will go make me one. Anyone had the Subway Chipotle Chicken and Cheese with pepper jack on it? Too bad the gal working there ain't hot.. though she makes awesome sammiches. Be careful with those European chicks, they can be hard to handle, but hella lot of fun :winks

·
Registered
1,575 Posts

I just had roast beef and ham on a hoagie with swiss and American cheese, lettuce, balsamic vinegar and olive oil...YUM
Awesome, we even got a mod in on the sammich club! amer.gif

·
Registered
8,704 Posts

You lost me at vinegar, bro. Can't handle that stuff. You can do better than American cheese too, but hey to each his own lol.

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
Be careful with those European chicks, they can be hard to handle, but hella lot of fun :winks

Pleasures that I'll never know.... As far as hard to handle, they're all batsh*t crazy. Just some more than others.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts