Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just happened to check the special offers on on Ford's site and they have been updated. They are still offering $500 retail cash but now also $1000 promotional retail bonus customer cash on the 2012s. Those apply to cash purchases while the APRs also fell for those wishing to finance. Dropped from 3.9% to 1.9% for those like myself looking to finance. Just wanted to give a heads up.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Only $500 for GT's coupes...

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm showing 500+1000 for 2012 GT coupes "or" the new lower APR.

:bigthumbsup
I just tried again and it's showing the extra $1000 now, WOO HOO!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Nice!

I'm awaiting production and delivery of a 2012 GT convertible. I bought mine knowing about the $500 retail customer cash and getting a $750 "private" cash coupon with a brochure. I wonder if the additional $1,000 can be applied in addition to the other csah back incentives because that would make me VERY happy!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Nice!

I'm awaiting production and delivery of a 2012 GT convertible. I bought mine knowing about the $500 retail customer cash and getting a $750 "private" cash coupon with a brochure. I wonder if the additional $1,000 can be applied in addition to the other csah back incentives because that would make me VERY happy!
I also have the $750 private cash. It is my understanding that it CAN be used with the offer incentives with the exception of those using A/D plan. X plan is ok.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I also have the $750 private cash. It is my understanding that it CAN be used with the offer incentives with the exception of those using A/D plan. X plan is ok.
Can't be used with "private" offers either. I think these include Military, Law Enforcement, College, etc

If I'm wrong I'd like to be corrected. That's a decent chunk of money.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Can't be used with "private" offers either. I think these include Military, Law Enforcement, College, etc

If I'm wrong I'd like to be corrected. That's a decent chunk of money.
Hmmmm. On the bottom of the $750 certificate that came with the brochure it says "not valid with A/D plan". You would think it would include X if that was the case.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Nice this is just what the doctor ordered! Now its time to get me one of them coupons!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I just checked to Ford website and it still only has $500 plus a powertrain 5year/100k miles care plane thats all. Maybe its my location. Thats a bummer.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
An extra $500 just a month later! Well, it would have been nice but in all honesty I don't think I could get mad about it if I tried... guess that just shows how much I love my new GT! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
270 Posts
Wow so get this. I checked the special offers under my current zip code and it didn't come up. Then I checked under my old zip code (which is literally a few blocks away) and it came up hahaha lame.

·
Registered
352 Posts
That is so sweet. My dealer just called that my car should be here in a day or so (I already knew it because of Deysha) and he had my final numbers. He told me about the extra $1000 rebate that just started today, YEAH!! We are getting a hell of a deal now.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Just confirmed this with my dealer... $1500 in addition to the $750 coupon for my 2012 next week.

Ni-i-i-i-i-ice!!

I suddenly don't mind waiting an extra week :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For those that received that private $750 coupon by email, how long did it take to show up? I had previously received one by mail but it has expired so I went back to sign up for another and used email this time. Just curious of the turn around time.

·
Registered
420 Posts
For those that received that private $750 coupon by email, how long did it take to show up? I had previously received one by mail but it has expired so I went back to sign up for another and used email this time. Just curious of the turn around time.
4-6 weeks for mine. Also, you can order one for everyone in your household, and can also do things like ordering one for "J Smith" "John Q Smith" and "JQ Smith". I ordered 6 of them, 2 each in mine, wife and daughters name. Got 3 coupons, 2 wife, and 1 daughter, both of mine didn't have them.

·
Registered
115 Posts
After purchasing my car, I need to stop reading these threads....oh well

F

·
0 Posts
That is so sweet. My dealer just called that my car should be here in a day or so (I already knew it because of Deysha) and he had my final numbers. He told me about the extra $1000 rebate that just started today, YEAH!! We are getting a hell of a deal now.
:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsupGreat news!!!:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

Deysha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.