Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The name is Michael:wavey and im a student at michigan state university:smartass:. I have a black 2008 v6 pony package mustang with mostly cosmetic mods but a few performance as well.
Cosmetic:
Street scene body kit with dual chrome mess grilles. The upper grille hides the pony fog lights, the mustang emblem moved to the lower grille. I have blacked out all turn signals, blacked out my headlights and taillights. The headlights are 12k hids and the foglights are 6k hids. Lastly, black abs plastic rear window louver(shoulda gone alluminum)
Performance:
Rousch CIA, Borla xpipes and dual exhaust, newly intalled myself:bigthumbsup (as of june 18-2011) zex nitrous wet kit with dual purge that sprays near the windsheild wipers
Future Plans:
8.8 rear end with 4.10 gears, sct tuner/dyno tune (in order to spray 100hp nitrous), trufiber ram-air hood, cervini ducktail spoiler, tsw donington 19" rims with nitto nt05 radials, sequential tailights, last but not least x-charger xtreme (or whatever is best for v6s when its time for install), intercooler kit with snow stage 2 methanol kit.
I love my car to death and i wash it more than i wash myself (not literally) but i do make my friends take their shoes off in the back seat
I will try to get pics up soon but for whatever reason i just never get around to it.
Ive already got within a couple hundred of totalling my car in a serious accident:nono:, but she saved my life and im going to repay her.
After a summer away from my car im going to give her the power she deserves.
Im here to learn how to make my car look and feel amazing while keeping myself safe
So bring on the info!
TL;DR :worshipMUSTANG MOLLY

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! ive been reading these forums and others for awhile but never joined em...its bout time!

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Thanks for stopping in.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
:kooky: Welcome to AFM. :yup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts